About 4x4 Car Rental Kenya
Our 4x4 Fleet of Rental Cars in Kenya
4×4 Car Rental Kenya (Your Drive Africa) has significantly expanded on its fleet thus presenting every traveler the best option to better explore their favorite destinations in Kenya and beyond.
Our rental car selection: 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser TX/TZ, 4X4 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado, Land Cruiser Hardtop, 4×4 Safari Land Cruiser Extended, 4×4 Toyota Rav4, Land Cruiser with rooftop tent, Nissan Patrol/Xtrail, and more.
We present visitors different options to explore and experience Kenya, East Africa
their way. We never limit your exploration, because we believe that every guest is
unique and has their travel dreams to meet.
In addition to car hire services, we go assist in booking accommodation facilities,
gorilla permits, etc on behalf of our guests. The process to have some of these
things secured before your actual date of visiting Kenya or your favorite East African
destination is tedious and you won’t need to go through. This is where we come in to
assist and also save you a lot of them. Our ultimate goal is to offer you every
necessary support that you require to make your road trip memorable.
Why Travel with 4×4 Car Rental Kenya?
- Over 12 years of tested self-drive experience in East Africa.
- Wide range of rental cars to choose from.
- Reliable 24/7 road assistance to all our guests.
- Update travel tips to better plan your trip.
- 100% value for money guaranteed for all guests.
- Affordable rental cars with or with no driver.
- Enjoy unlimited mileage offers.
- No hidden charges in all our car rental services.
- Flexible car hire terms and conditions.
- Trust and respect are key in all our operations.
What to expect beyond Car Rental Services?
- Explore Kenya’s iconic destinations and abundant wildlife with an expert on
ground. We make guests’ road tripping experience in East Africa complete. All
our trips cover Kenya’s unusual destinations including Masai Mara National
Reserve, Tsavo National Park (Tsavo East or Tsavo West), Amboseli National
Park, Lake Nakuru National Park, etc.
- Incorporate your Kenya expeditions –big 5 game safaris or wildebeest
migration experience with primate adventures in Uganda or Rwanda. Embark
on guided gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, Mgahinga
Gorilla NP or Volcanoes National Park.
- Authentic cultural experiences from the Maasai people (warriors), Batwa
cultural experience, camel races in Northern Kenya, and more.
- Test your fitness levels in some of the finest mountains in East Africa. Go
mountaineering with an expert; conquer the Africa’s highest points from Mount
Kenya, Mt. Elgon, Rwenzori Mountains, and Mt. Kilimanjaro, etc.